Sunday 19 February 2012

Well i thought i would get ahead of myself and make a birthday card for my mum for march from my son because knowing him of old the day before her birthday he will suddenly remember that he hasnt got her one and expect me to make him one at the last minute ..post it to her and her get it on time....so....
well i hope she likes it....

The background was again handmade paper and it had tones of browns and oranges in which set the colours of the card...the doily was one that i got free from the silhouette plus forum it was made and freely given by doodling debbie...if you have a silhouette and havent been there i suggest you give it a look...i distress coloured the doily with an ink it up pad in orange!!


The topper has gold foiling and is from kanbans coffee cappuchino range. The verse on it reads:

A balanced diet is cake in one hand and coffee in the other. I think the colours really compliment each
other here....

No comments:

Post a Comment