Sunday 22 April 2012

Another Peacock!!

Having made a Peacock in a frame for my sister I had the positive left as i only used the negative for her frame..The card i had used was Co-ordinations an expensive card not to be wasted..so i thought i would see what i  could do with it...

I found a bronze coloured card in my stash...I very carefully! transfered the cutouts to it and came up with this


In my transferance of the tiny pieces I had managed to get some glue in unwanted places so out came the cosmic shimmer powders and although you cant see it on here because of my camera work (im not good at photos) i used bronze,dark bronze,gold and red powders so it shimmers and catches the sunlight!

Not too bad for what basically would be the leftovers for the bin!! Now just to find someone to give it to?
Thank you for looking
love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment