Sunday 1 April 2012

easter basket

I told my children that the Easter bunny wouldnt be visiting us this year as my youngest is now 26 and then I decided to make some Easter Baskets any way!! So I bought some little eggs to go in them....Im my own worse enemy sometimes lol....



As you can see the sides are all egg cutouts and they look very effective with a co ordinating tissue scrunched up inside them...I added some wooden eggs and fluffy chicks...bought at the pound shop...I thought it needed something else to glitz it up and put a flower that my hubby made for me on a flower loom on the handle...




I got the cut file for this basket from the silhouette store and think it will be one that will come out each year in our house lol

Thank you for looking
Debby xx

1 comment:

  1. Very colourful, I bought a daisy maker at the car boot yesterday. 50p. what a bargain. They are up to &.00 plus P+P on ebay.

    ReplyDelete