Wednesday 4 April 2012

my easter cards

Well i finally got around to doing some easter cards and because its like christmas you can do loads and loads i thought a simple but elegant card would be best..so here it is...

I drew the card in sil and put rounded corners on the edges just to soften the look...Ive had this cross on my pc for awhile I downloaded it from somewhere and i cant remember where, I have 4 of them in different colours and made cards using all 4 colours...I did the crosses on a print and cut and offset them for the black layer...


As i wanted to keep the card simple but I also wanted the meaning of Easter to be there i chose to write the phrase He Is Risen plain and precise..i did this with a gel pen using my sil babes and the font was Consolas which was a nice clean font. Thank you for looking love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment