Tuesday 1 May 2012

2 more cards

I have been busy writing and posting for the May challenge and had so much fun making the inspiration cards that i played and made 2 more


The 1st one was cut with my silhouette and was the filigree card from the silhouette store...its one of my favourite cards to do for a special occasion like a wedding...I did the wording using my silver gel pen (sakura) with the pen attachment from silhouette...and then i glittered it everywhere!!!

The 2nd card i cut a purse shape with my silhouette and layered a darker pink paper with hearts printed on it and a coordinating stripe paper...to bling it up i stuck heart shaped gem stones on all the hearts!!

Both cards are simple easy ones to achieve and fun to make

Thank you for looking
Love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment