Thursday 16 August 2012

Carousel

I have been a little lax lately with my crafting..it seems I have had a mental block with using my Cammie the cameo....I think its new machine syndrome because I just panic at having to use it!! So because it cost so much and because I had been looking so forward to owning one I have forced myself to use it and made some get well cards for my sister as she had an operation and I found it so hard to actually do one card let alone 2!!

I began to think that I had lost my mojjo and completely forgot everything I knew about crafting and the silhouette machines...so I trawled through the silhouette store to find something that appealed to me but that also had a degree of difficulty to challenge me and I found a sweet looking carousel.



I cut the file as it came and used one of my 'best' card for the horses (we are memories. Nonsense-splish splash from the white out collection) and startedto put it together and found that the horses were too big!! Should I ever make this again I think I would scale down the horses slightly...this disappointed me so much that I couldnt be bothered to decorate the carousel with the bling I had planned to do and I was sooo annoyed at having wasted a sheet of good card...although I still like the file and think with the proper adjustment you could have some fun decorating this one up....I think should I ever do this one again it will be with my grandson and I will let his imaginatioon run wild with the decoration...

Thank you for looking
Love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment