Monday 22 October 2012

more Halloween things...

I know I have been missing of late but I have been crafting and have lots to upload today so this is the first of a few posts....

I have spent a week with my Mum and Dad over in the forest...I had a fabulous time..just being able to sit and talk with those closest to you can be soul reviving...

Then I came home and started to put together my plans for halloween decorations and started with this rather sweet treat box from the silhouette store. I decided it would make a nice candle holder, so out came the electronic candles and 6 of these were made..

I think their little faces are so cute...and they will be lighting up my path for halloween...

Then I got round to sticking on my labels to the jars and filling them with the bits and pieces i have found in the pound shop...


I still have the lids to do and havent yet filled them with coloured water, I found black, red and green food colouring in Asda this week at 2 for £1 a great deal. The eyeballs are tabletennis balls, the skulls are from poundland, they were a banner and there were 6 on the banner for a pound! bargain..the dried vampire fangs is fruit tea..you know the sort, when your ill and some kindly soul brings you flavoured tea cause its good for you but when you taste it yuck! well I must have had lots of visitors thinking the same thing because I found 5 opened packs at the back of my cupboard and they were all dated 2008! so waste not want not as granny used to say and voila now its vampire fangs!

Thank you for looking
Love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment