Friday 14 December 2012

a winter card

I belong to several pages on facebook for cameo owners and one of the pages is UK silhouette cutters group. The lady that runs the page loves Beacons 3 in 1 glue...something I have yet to try. So for a special little thing to do for christmas she contacted Mark the main distributor of beacons glues for the uk and asked him for some for a competition prize and he came up trumps!! 4 winners will each win a box full of beacons glue!! but the comp was only open to uk residents...

I have made an entry for the competition the rules were as follows..

1. Create a card with a winter theme (not Xmas) – any size and style design using your cutter.
2. If you can, please use Beacons 3-in-1 glue
3. Send photo(s) of your card to me in a private message
...
4. Cards must not have been entered in any other competition previously.
5. One entry each
6. Winners will be picked by an independent person. Once the winners are picked they will be notified and they MUST send their entry to me for forwarding to Mark Wilson to claim the prize which Mark will send directly to the winners. Cards will not be returned and winners must agree to their entry being displayed at trade and retail shows.
7. Closing date for entries is 12th December 2012, winners will be announced first week of January 2013
Here is my entry..
 
I used a digi stamp that I downloaded from the internet...and used my promarkers mainly cornflower blue and cool grey2.
I cut the frames on cammie and used digi paper that I had from a cd that came from a magazine!!
I used my cuttlebug on one of the layers and used the doty folder.
To embellish the card I used a cameo file from the shop for the 3d pointed flower and used a blingy brad to stick it together and mounted it onto the card with a foam pad
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debby, lovely to you've put a post up of your card you have entered in the challenge, great prizes on offer eh - shame I cant enter it myself! Thanks for a mention for the Cameo fb page, here is a link for all your followers if they wish to join us in the group
    UK Silhouette Cameo Friends
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/369015176444918/
    Good luck in the competition! xx

    ReplyDelete