Wednesday 26 December 2012

Christmas has been and gone

Well I hope you all had a happy christmas..I did! all my family came down for christmas day,. and they were all suitably impressed with the creations I did for them. My daughter loved her frame, but my eldest son was the one that surprised me the most as he was in tears when he opened his frame and shouted I LOVE IT!!  so I think I did ok there then.....

On Boxing day it was my daughters birthday and so everyone came back for a birthday party for her!! so 2 days of a full house, which will mean I will feel the emptiness now they have all gone to their own homes. My grandaughter was here and she was the star of the show but she had a cold and had red eyes and white cheeks, and at just 12 weeks old I think christmas wore her out!!!]

My craft room has been out of limits over christmas and tomorrow I have housework to do but Im hoping to get that done in the morning and play with my new presents in the afternoon...

2nd of January sees me start my hospital treatment, I have to go 3 times a week for the next 6 weeks as a starter and we will see how things are then as to when I will have to go again and for how long....

So if you dont see me around then its because Im at the hospital having my treatment like a good little girl!!

Have a fabulous New Year

Love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment