Monday 17 December 2012

Frame for Nicky

I used craft artist 2 to make this frame for my daughter because I wanted flowers that looked 3d and had depth but as it was a frame my paper flowers wouldnt do as they would have been squashed and ruined!! So I fired up ca2 and used the photo lab to change the photo I chose of my daughter into a transparancy!! I laid on the flowers in the corner and gave them a shadow effect. I chose a poppy for no other reason than I love them!! I printed this out then turned on my cameo.

I typed the words then scrolled thrugh my fonts to find one I liked and chose a typewriter font and scripta. I chose the typeface because I wanted people to be able to read the words without difficultly because I didnt want the emotion of the words lost. I high lighted in script the few words I did to just make them jump out at you.

Thank you for looking
Love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment