Sunday 2 December 2012

I am amazed!!!

I am amazed and so happy!! I entered my christmas wreath into a November challenge on facebook on a page called Cindys Handmade cards and crafts and I won!! I know the prize is cardmaking goodies but I am not to worried about that because I am just sooo happy that I won!!!

This is the first time I have ever won anything for my craft and it feels wonderful!! I would like to thank all the ladies on that page, because they have given me such a personal lift and it feels great..........xx

It makes me feel like I have gained recognition for my works and makes me want to start crafting even harder....so Ive been looking at my poor rubber stamps that have been neglected since my cameo came along...and then theres my dies and promarkers.........

Hhhhmmm cant stay chatting on here Im off to craft xx

Thank you for reading this

Love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment