Sunday 3 March 2013

mothersday Card

Today hubby decided that tomorrow we will  visit my mum and give her a surprise and her mothersday presents, as she lives a bus and train ride away, we dont get to visit very often, and we have to be home tuesday for my treatment!! so its really going to be a flying visit, and a late night for us lol!!

I was delighted with the thought of seeing my parents....then I remembered I hadnt even started making a mothersday card yet so I only had today to design, cut and fluff up the card....and I still have crafters block, so all I can say is thank goodness for Pinterest....I saw many many cards on their and they were all beautiful but they werent inspiring me, but they were giving me vague ideas....then I saw one that I loved.....

Here is my copy of the card I saw, very feminine and frothy but I toned mine down quite alot to the one I saw, Hubbys verdict was Beautiful ...so that will do for me..


 
 
It is in real colours very pale pink. The large flower was one that I made using my usual methods. The smaller flowers are ribbon roses.
 
thank you for looking
love debby xx

9 comments:

  1. Oh Debby, your card is spectacular! I know it will be loved. thank you for sharing such a beautiful inspiration. Enjoy your visit. xxx-Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely, feminine card, Debby. I am sure she will treasure it. Love the soft tones too.
    Tine (Addie24)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card. I know your Mum will treasure it. I love the soft colors you used. Take care of yourself. }Hug!{

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how gorgeous is this????????????

    Lovvvvvve this card! All the pink is just stunning and I'm sure your Mom will LOVE it~!

    Hugs! Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card. Love it.
    Hugs
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a truely lovely card. I love the flower and using the ribbon for the wings. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your card and the ribbon roses. Your mom will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful Debby! I love all the different textures and shades of pink that you used, one of my favorite colors. And that bird with the ribbon wings, brilliant!
    Take care, Kat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Debby, this is just stunningly beautiful! I am breathless. It is perfection.

    ReplyDelete