Friday 12 July 2013

mum and dads anniversary card

Next week it is my parents 58th wedding anniversary, so I wanted to make them a very special card. I dreamt glitz and glitter and fluff...then I came to my senses and remembered my Mum hates glitter!
After a rethink this card was born as a compromise.....




I used a basic card blank in white and cut a piece of 200gsm weight card to fit the front then used a die in my ebosser to give it definition. I cant remember the name of the die but it is a criss cross with a heart!

I cut a scalloped border that I had downloaded from http://www.birdscards.com/free-digital-cut-files/borders/ (she has some fabulous files that she shares freely) if you go to her site and download dont forget to say thankyou!!

The label was from a die that I recently bought in a sale and was out of its packaging so I dont know what it was called ( I know Im useless!) but they do have several similar cuts in the sil store..

The flower was from the silhouette store and was called tattered rose...the green wisps were from the sil store too.

Thank you for looking
love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment