Wednesday 7 August 2013

Shoe

Hello!

I had a notification come up on my facebook  page telling me about an offer of a free file from svg cuts http://svgcuts.com/blog/2013/08/06/make-a-3d-high-heel-shoe-earn-a-gift-card/ They have done this offer before where they gave away a file for a bag and if you made it up and posted a picture they would give you a gift certificate! Well I happen to want one of their files so this way I get it for free!!

I downloaded the file last evening and this is what I came up with...

I made the base of the shoe with card from Lidl! I had a nice lipstick red colour and thought that would look good and it went together really well.


The paper I used for the panels was from  American Craft crate paper range in the Pink Plum collection

The ribbon was from Poundland! and is quite cute!! a couple of pearls and it was finished.

Before I started I had visions of feathers, glitter, flowers and charms but in the end I like the more simplistic look!

Thank you for looking

Love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment