Tuesday 17 September 2013

photos onto canvas

This week I have had fun putting photos onto canvas ready for christmas stockings,. It is so easy to do and such fun...

I stumbled across a video for it on youtube whilst looking for something else and figured that I just had to try.

Here is a link to the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqg04pO-_9k

I had some gloss medium so used that, and it worked great,. I left the canvas to dry overnight before attempting to remove the copy paper., here are the results of 2 that I did for my children and their partners,. a cheap but personal christmas box item!!


It took a few times to remove most of the paper but i let it dry inbetween attempts otherwise as you can see in the 2nd photo in the right hand corner you tend to remove the ink too!! Although I have not perfected the tecnique quite yet, I love the results that Im getting and will definately try this again..

Thank you for looking
Love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment