Tuesday 19 November 2013

Im back...

I have not been able to get into my blog for a little while as you can see, by how long its been. I have now managed to sort may problems out yay!!

quite a lot has been made in the mean time and i havent blogged about them..but hey thats life..
First off I would like to say woohoo our Kelly made the Silhouette America Design Team., Im sure she will be a great asset to them. To see her blog go here: http://findingtimetocreate.blogspot.co.uk/

Kelly has been an inspiration to so many all ready and now she will have a bigger audience to view her creations.

My youngest son has left home,...so now its just me and hubby and the furbabies!! The upshot of this is now I can have a double bedroom for my crafting room and hubby and i are in the process of moving all my craft stuff into it, so I cant do as much crafting as i would like yet but cant wait to be fully operational.....

There are 2 more shows on create and craft tv before christmas and so i have been making bits and bobs for my dt work, its so funx

Thank you for looking
love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment